Barber Colman MP454 Actuator – Great Price
Barber Colman MP454 Actuator. The MP series actuators are used for two-position, floating, and proportional control of dampers, valves, and program switches in heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and similar applications. Hazardous location models offer a sturdy cast aluminum case with bolted cover. They have two 3/4″ pipe tapped openings for joints with rigid metal conduit. All wiring is brought out to separate terminals for ease of installation. These factory enclosure and actuator assemblies are Underwriters Laboratories Listed.
- Proportional actuators with built-in feedback potentiometers
- Spring return and non-spring return models available
- Actuator has a rugged die cast aluminum housing with two 1/2? conduit openings.
- Hazardous location actuator housing has two 3/4″ pipe taped openings for rigid metal conduit connection
- Oil-immersed motor and gear train
We ship this product worldwide! Delivery is normally stock.