Honeywell C7061A1038 Purple Peeper Flame Detector – Great Price
120 Vac Flame Sensor, Purple Peeper, Self-Checking, used with R7861 Dynamic Self-check Amplifiers for sensing the ultraviolet radiation generated by the combustion of gas, oil, or other fuels.
We ship this product worldwide! Delivery is normally stock.
Request a Quote now or call us at 1-800-755-2883 for expert assistance.
• Oscillating shutter interrupts ultraviolet radiation reaching the UV sensor to provide the UV sensor tube checking function.
• Can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at any angle in between.
• The detector requires faceplate alignment and has integral locating reference points to assure proper operation of the shutter mechanism.
• Field replaceable ultraviolet sensing tube and quartz viewing window.
• Models with threaded conduit fitting and color-coded leadwires allow rapid electrical installation.
• C7061A1038 or A1046 5 pin Brad Harrison type (formally 41307N) mating connector not supplied nor available through Honeywell.
• Two detectors can be wired in parallel to reduce nuisance shutdowns in difficult flame sighting applications.
• Protective heat block built into mounting flange.
• -40 F (-40 C) rated ultraviolet sensing tube is supplied.
• C7061E meets NEMA 4 standards with viewing window rated to 20 psi.
• C7061F has an explosion-proof housing for use in hazardous atmospheres with a viewing window rated to 100 psi.