Honeywell C7961E1022 UltraViolet Flame Detectors – Great Price
A self-checking electronic flame detector using a solid state UV sensor to detect ultraviolet radiation in flames for supervision of gas, oil or combination gas-oil burners.
• Designed for use with 7800 series controls with the R7851C flame amp.
• Oscillating shutter interrupts ultraviolet radiation reaching the UV sensor to provide the UV sensor tube checking function.
• Can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at any angle in between.
• The detector requires faceplate alignment and has integral locating reference points to assure proper operation of the shutter mechanism.
• Treaded conduit fitting and color-coded leadwires allow rapid electrical installation.
• Incorporates UV sensor tube checking feature; used with R7851C1008 Dynamic Self-check Amplifiers.
• Protective heat block built into mounting flange.
• -40 F (-40 C) rated ultraviolet sensing tube is supplied.
• C7961E1022 or E1030 5 pin Brad Harrison type (formally 41307N)mating connector not supplied nor available through Honeywell.
We ship this product worldwide! Delivery is normally stock.
Request a Quote now or call us at 1-800-755-2883 for expert assistance.