The Honeywell UDC3500 universal digital loop controller introduces new features in the popular 1/4 DIN size while retaining the reliability, cost-effectiveness, simplicity, and popular interface of Honeywell’s retired UDC3300 enhanced controller. The UDC3500 adds infrared communications for programming the controller with a Pocket PC, thermocouple health monitoring, Ethernet communication options, Accutune III advanced tuning with fuzzy overshoot control, and more.
Available as a single loop or dual loop controller, the waterproof NEMA 4X/IP66 faceplate makes the UDC3500 suitable for use in wash-down applications.
- High Accuracy: ±0.25% Full Scale
- Three Universal Analog Inputs (One Universal, Four High-Level) and Up to Four Digital Inputs; Up to Three Analog Outputs and Up to Five Digital Outputs
- Infrared Communication Port on Front Panel (for Configuration)
- Jumper-Free Configuration: All Setup and Configuration Done Through Keyboard or Infrared Communication Link
- RS485 Modbus and Ethernet Communications
- Single-Button Process Tuning with Fuzzy OvershootControl
- Heater Break Alarm and Thermocouple HealthDiagnostics
We ship this product worldwide! Delivery is normally stock.
Request a Quote now or call us at 1-800-755-2883 for expert assistance.